• Total voters

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
From any era, who would they be?
Let me know if I forgot someone important

Clone5

Jun 3, 2008
Iowa
Mays, Griffey Jr., and Babe Ruth. Extremely hard to not put Hank Aaron or Ted Williams in there. People forget, Griffey Jr. probably would have been considered the best player ever had it not been for injuries.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
Best baseball quote ever and so true:

The triple is the most exciting play in baseball. Home runs win a lot of games, but I never understood why fans are so obsessed with them.

-Hank Aaron

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
Best baseball quote ever and so true:

The triple is the most exciting play in baseball. Home runs win a lot of games, but I never understood why fans are so obsessed with them.

-Hank Aaron

I'll do you one better and say inside the park homer. Remember the one that Soto (of all people) hit last year?

Clone5

Jun 3, 2008
Iowa
I didn't see half of them play.

Mays, Arron and my dark horse canidate Jim Edmonds.
Edmonds was the best ever at running slowly so he could dive for balls and get on Sports Center.

Last edited:

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
I voted Aaron, Mays and Mantle because of their combo of offensive and defensive skills, but there's too many greats for me to feel good about voting for just 3. Clemente needs to be on the list.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
Edmonds was the best ever at running slowly so he could dive for balls and get on Sports Center.

There's a reason his nickname was Hollywood. Even though he played well for the Cubs last year, I found it very hard to cheer for him. Just didn't feel right.

Clone5

Jun 3, 2008
Iowa
There's a reason his nickname was Hollywood. Even though he played well for the Cubs last year, I found it very hard to cheer for him. Just didn't feel right.
It's just hard to consider all of his catches as amazing because guys like Griffey Jr. or Torii Hunter would have ran down those balls easily. Hell even Brian McRae would have probably gotten to them.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron