The consequences of calling someone fat....

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
This is no joke. A couple of years ago I posted here about how most of ISU women were porkers and now that I'm divorced and middle aged it was even worse trying to find an attractive date.

One of the mods here, Angie, when berserk and started editing/deleting my posts, verbally attacking me in everything I posted, etc. I thought I was gonna get banned from here. I couldn't believe someone could act that way; I didn't even say anything about her either (until she started going off on a witch hunt against me). I could only conclude she was fat, ugly, and vindictive as hell.

So word of warning guys, be very, very cautious about mentioning a female's weight. ANY FEMALE'S WEIGHT; EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE IN PARTICULAR.

I won't lose an ear over this, but I will probably get banned for this post. :wideeyed::wideeyed::confused::confused::eek::eek:

As you should. :confused:

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
I think the fact that the guy was not elusive enough to out run the accused "fat" woman is stating something about his physical stature as well.

If he smelled like bacon, perhaps that was motivation for her.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
This is no joke. A couple of years ago I posted here about how most of ISU women were porkers and now that I'm divorced and middle aged it was even worse trying to find an attractive date.

One of the mods here, Angie, when berserk and started editing/deleting my posts, verbally attacking me in everything I posted, etc. I thought I was gonna get banned from here. I couldn't believe someone could act that way; I didn't even say anything about her either (until she started going off on a witch hunt against me). I could only conclude she was fat, ugly, and vindictive as hell.

So word of warning guys, be very, very cautious about mentioning a female's weight. ANY FEMALE'S WEIGHT; EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE IN PARTICULAR.

I won't lose an ear over this, but I will probably get banned for this post. :wideeyed::wideeyed::confused::confused::eek::eek:

Funny how you take issue with Angie, when she is probably only the most liberal mod in this entire site when it comes to freedom of speech in our postings. I mean, not only has she defended our rights to post pretty much whatever we choose in our Friday Thread Group and HUCAC threads when other mods wanted to have us shut down (although at times we were warned to keep it in our private forums), at times she actively PARTICIPATED in such threads. And our conversations made stuff like "porkers" look tame - the kind of stuff that my parents, if I were still under their authority, would "ban" me from this site for.

Let's put it this way - I know Angie's reputation, I don't know yours. Based solely on the evidence you have presented so far, I'd say that if she went "mod" on you, then you aren't even being halfway forthcoming about what it was that you posted in that thread (and since it's deleted there's not much record of it), and whatever it was that you said in those deleted posts more than likely broke site rules (yes, beyond some posters wildest beliefs, this is a privately-owned site so First Amendment rights exist only to the point to which the site owners grant them to the posters) and almost certainly deserved to be "modded"...

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Funny how you take issue with Angie, when she is probably only the most liberal mod in this entire site when it comes to freedom of speech in our postings. I mean, not only has she defended our rights to post pretty much whatever we choose in our Friday Thread Group and HUCAC threads when other mods wanted to have us shut down (although at times we were warned to keep it in our private forums), at times she actively PARTICIPATED in such threads. And our conversations made stuff like "porkers" look tame - the kind of stuff that my parents, if I were still under their authority, would "ban" me from this site for.

Let's put it this way - I know Angie's reputation, I don't know yours. Based solely on the evidence you have presented so far, I'd say that if she went "mod" on you, then you aren't even being halfway forthcoming about what it was that you posted in that thread (and since it's deleted there's not much record of it), and whatever it was that you said in those deleted posts more than likely broke site rules (yes, beyond some posters wildest beliefs, this is a privately-owned site so First Amendment rights exist only to the point to which the site owners grant them to the posters) and almost certainly deserved to be "modded"...

What is HUCAC? It sounds dumb.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Wow, theres a real good way to show people you're not fat....take a bite out of something.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site

Go hit up Campustown. Not many porkers the last time I was up there. A few butterfaces for sure, but you wouldn't be going to the rodeo.

That said, you qualified your post with "middle aged". While you'd enjoy the scenery, you could probably be some of those girls' dad.

Reactions: ISUFan22

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron