The consequences of calling someone fat....

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
teeth-mike-tyson-400a071807.jpg

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Maybe she was just hungry...

Which would explain why they couldn't find the missing peice of ear

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
the article doesn't say what the insult was. Perhaps it was more colorful?

Rickybaby

Apr 15, 2006
This is no joke. A couple of years ago I posted here about how most of ISU women were porkers and now that I'm divorced and middle aged it was even worse trying to find an attractive date.

One of the mods here, Angie, when berserk and started editing/deleting my posts, verbally attacking me in everything I posted, etc. I thought I was gonna get banned from here. I couldn't believe someone could act that way; I didn't even say anything about her either (until she started going off on a witch hunt against me). I could only conclude she was fat, ugly, and vindictive as hell.

So word of warning guys, be very, very cautious about mentioning a female's weight. ANY FEMALE'S WEIGHT; EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE IN PARTICULAR.

I won't lose an ear over this, but I will probably get banned for this post. :wideeyed::wideeyed::confused::confused::eek::eek:

Reactions: IcSyU

JY07

Aug 20, 2009
DSM
This is no joke. A couple of years ago I posted here about how most of ISU women were porkers and now that I'm divorced and middle aged it was even worse trying to find an attractive date.

One of the mods here, Angie, when berserk and started editing/deleting my posts, verbally attacking me in everything I posted, etc. I thought I was gonna get banned from here. I couldn't believe someone could act that way; I didn't even say anything about her either (until she started going off on a witch hunt against me). I could only conclude she was fat, ugly, and vindictive as hell.

So word of warning guys, be very, very cautious about mentioning a female's weight. ANY FEMALE'S WEIGHT; EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE IN PARTICULAR.

I won't lose an ear over this, but I will probably get banned for this post. :wideeyed::wideeyed::confused::confused::eek::eek:

i'll need this for the impending replies:

popcorn_soda.jpg

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
I think the fact that the guy was not elusive enough to out run the accused "fat" woman is stating something about his physical stature as well.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO

I remember this, IIRC, "ISU women were porkers" wasn't all that was said.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Rickybaby, PM me when you get a new sign on name. Just so I know who you are. funny post man.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
I think the fact that the guy was not elusive enough to out run the accused "fat" woman is stating something about his physical stature as well.

or his coordination at that particular point in the evening due to beverages he may or may not have been consuming