Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You're not getting what I'm saying. I don't think Calloway is waiting for an offer from another school to flip. I think Iowa's upcoming mediocre season followed by the "Fire Ferentz" and booing of the players the fan base will almost force some of these guys to reconsider

No, that only happens to schools like ISU when they promise kids change, then coaches get fired and what not. See, Iowa has tradition, history and stability. You know, things to sell to kids, and dont just rely on hope

That leads me to another point- would you really want a kid on your team that would be that fickle to decommitt after one bad year? I sure as hell wouldnt.

Lol

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
If that's the case it's just more evidence of how dense and out of touch the Iowa staff is. Lost a top-10 RB, but held to our guns. Sweet! Clueless.

They talked after he visited Missery and said no more visits. Then he went to ASU, Iowa stayed to their guns and pulled his offer.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
They talked after he visited Missery and said no more visits. Then he went to ASU, Iowa stayed to their guns and pulled his offer.

200.gif

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

You're living in fantasyland but even if that was the case that shows how undeniably stupid our coaches are. You'd rather they 'stick to their guns' and cut loose a top-10 RB? How dumb is that. In case you haven't noticed, talent matters and nice kids from Solon aren't going to get you to the next level. What's sad is that KF and GB and GD and PP apparently don't know or don't care.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
Take Eno and Chevin away with the class calculator and that drops Iowa to #35. If the unthinkable happens and lose AJ, that drops them to around 48.

Reactions: Cyclone11

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
@CyTwins , is it your birthday today? Because it seems this thing was just gift wrapped and addressed to you.

I said Iowa would go 8-5, lose Calloway and 50/50 on Eno and got treated like I was this Hawkeye hating moron. Sometimes I'm not dumb and I'm not trolling. I even said a while back I got a text that Eno wasn't as committed as Hawkeye fans thought but I'm guessing they will think I just got "lucky" on this one

Reactions: carvers4math

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I said Iowa would go 8-5, lose Calloway and 50/50 on Eno and got treated like I was this Hawkeye hating moron. Sometimes I'm not dumb and I'm not trolling. I even said a while back I got a text that Eno wasn't as committed as Hawkeye fans thought but I'm guessing they will think I just got "lucky" on this one

Every time I bust out my insider knowledge I get bagged on too. Just gotta let it slide off your back and keep doin you.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

Help Support Us

Become a patron