Do you think we can get Floyd to come back??

T

Treytros

I agree with having LE to come back to ISU. Love how he said he will always be a Cyclone. That tells you his heart and soul is all about maximizing the Iowa State program. We would need to get some good assistant coaches to help with recruiting, but LE can flat out coach. I know this is crazy, but with the buyout he got when he left I would like him to take a free year without pay. Well I know this doesn't happen these days so maybe $150,000 salary to start. Not a bad salary to start. I think if this is the coach that us fans want then we will get him. It's on us to speak up and let Pollard hear who we want.

32Cyclone Fan

Jan 31, 2008
You have no clue what you are talking about. He had problems but recruiting was not one of them.

ALL THE FOLLOWING COMMITTED TO ISU IN ONLY 5 YEARS WHILE HE WAS COACH:

Jamaal Tinsley
Kantrail Horton
Tyray Pearson
Jake Sullivan
Jared Homan
Jackson Vroman
Tim Barnes
Curtis Stinson
Will Blaylock
Adam Haluska
Shane Power
Damien Staple
Tim Barnes
Ernest Brown

If you you think that list isn't extremely impressive in only a 5 year period at a school like ISU then you need to stop posting anything on ISU basketball because you have absolutely ZERO credibility and are just wasting everyones time with incredibly stupid opinions.

There may be others but you can add players mostly junior college transfers that Tim recruited after his first year when Fred and Loren Meyer graduated in 1995.

Tim only had one starter returning from that team and he recruited the other four starters with 3 if not all 4 of them as juniors from junior colleges and if my memory serves me right they won the Big 12 tournament in his first if not second (senior) with them being the only team to give Kansas a regular season loss that year and the Cyclones beat them not once but twice.

Kelvin Cato
Sean Bankhead
Kenny Pratt
Dedrick Willoughby

Remember them?