BREAKING: Feazell commits

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
I'm surprised there was so much doubt just because Fred and Otz are gone. Prohm was a great hire.
Pretty easy to say now. Were you really surprised that there was doubt after a head coach like Fred & an assistant like TJ left? Because that's not surprising to me at all.

• Agree
Reactions: istater7

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Huh? I just said I loved how he can shoot the 3 and also go inside? I hadnt' even seen Evans analysis..I watched his highlight reel..not like what I said is earth shattering analysis..JC wtf is wrong with some of you? Btw I played college basketball so yea I can make an analysis like that.

Uh oh, we got another college baller on the board. Did you play with dan?

I'm just giving you a hard time. Your scouting report was nearly identical to one that was posted just a few posts before.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
I'm surprised there was so much doubt just because Fred and Otz are gone. Prohm was a great hire.

There's no sure thing though. The question with mid-major coaches is always "Can they recruit at a major conference level?" Seeing Billy Kennedy (Prohm's mentor) have success recruiting to Texas A&M made me pretty confident Prohm knew how to recruit though. But, until you see it, its still a big question mark. Landing Lewis and Feazell relieves a ton of stress for a lot of fans I'm guessing.

• Agree
Reactions: Frak and NATEizKING

Ficklone02

Apr 11, 2006
City by the Bay
So, I haven't been following this at all. Why is this such a huge deal to get a top 150 kid? Is he a rising prospect? Other offers look good.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
So, I haven't been following this at all. Why is this such a huge deal to get a top 150 kid? Is he a rising prospect? Other offers look good.

Good offers, 6'9 top 150 guy, gives us #16 class in the country currently, proves Prohm and staff can recruit and pull guys from the south.

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
There's no sure thing though. The question with mid-major coaches is always "Can they recruit at a major conference level?" Seeing Billy Kennedy (Prohm's mentor) have success recruiting to Texas A&M made me pretty confident Prohm knew how to recruit though. But, until you see it, its still a big question mark. Landing Lewis and Feazell relieves a ton of stress for a lot of fans I'm guessing.

Following the loss of Fred and TJ is a huge deal, this isn't the cellar dweller football program we're talking about, ISU has never been at this level. Not sure how anyone wasn't worried.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Uh oh, we got another college baller on the board. Did you play with dan?

I'm just giving you a hard time. Your scouting report was nearly identical to one that was posted just a few posts before.

I played Juco basketball..then transferred to NAIA..

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
giphy.gif

ForScheazell

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover

Well if you use math, take the top 25 teams in the country, if all of them have 5 starters that were all top 150 recruits, that makes 125 of the top 150 on those top 25 teams, leaving 25 top 150 players for the rest of the country. My point being, getting a top 150 kid is pretty good. Lard and long were both sub 125 guys and we were pretty excited about them.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
Well if you use math, take the top 25 teams in the country, if all of them have 5 starters that were all top 150 recruits, that makes 125 of the top 150 on those top 25 teams, leaving 25 top 150 players for the rest of the country. My point being, getting a top 150 kid is pretty good. Lard and long were both sub 125 guys and we were pretty excited about them.
also, ejim, stinson, blaylock, garrett, naz, wes johnson, hamilton all 150 or above. So pretty much everyone weve had go to the NBA that was on our roster is listed in that until this year.