BREAKING: Feazell commits

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
Very encouraging start for Prohm.
1) kept a TJ/milwaukee kid and 2) small got an athletic big from the south!

wouldn't surprise me if we sign 2-3 more high school kids this class.

Reactions: Doc

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Alright! With Lewis and Feazell on board, this recruiting class is off to a great start!

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Great news! Welcome KeyShawn! Also, I have a crack in my iPhone, so it looked like his last name was spelled Feazel! I thought my phone was just really excited that he committed

• Winner
Reactions: CloneLawman

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Great news, now get McNeil signed this fall, add some older guys in the spring and we're set.

nickcyv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2009
Some dudes are being served crow after whining about Prohm's recruiting just a short time ago. That said, it was just a minority. This is a nice get.

Yep, really happy to eat it. Hope the trend continues.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
This program is a top 15 program right now and has been the past 2-3 years and this 2017 class is critical to keep the momentum going. Thus far the 2 commits look to be paying dividends of the past few years for sure..A top 100 and top 150 kid to start the class..yes sir..I'm not to concerned with Team ranking as I'm quite sure this class will end up Top 10 based on volume alone..We will sign 6 kids. But both Lewis and Feazell are really great gets for the long term of the program. Love how Feazell can step out and hit the 3 yet is athletic and big enough to go inside.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
This program is a top 15 program right now and has been the past 2-3 years and this 2017 class is critical to keep the momentum going. Thus far the 2 commits look to be paying dividends of the past few years for sure..A top 100 and top 150 kid to start the class..yes sir..I'm not to concerned with Team ranking as I'm quite sure this class will end up Top 10 based on volume alone..We will sign 6 kids. But both Lewis and Feazell are really great gets for the long term of the program. Love how Feazell can step out and hit the 3 yet is athletic and big enough to go inside.

Wow, awesome analysis. Is your name Corey Evans?

Cynonymous

Aug 14, 2015

It's hard to say how the class will be ranked, but as long as we land 1-2 of our next high priority high school recruits, I'll be happy. The majority of this class' top recruits have not committed so the current ranking is very fluid.