Seemingly never ending Iowa MBB thread (still going.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
We would not sleep walk through that game like the first time. Sometimes we play poorly when we are overconfident. But the talent level is night and day different. We would come in ready to play and win by at least 15.

Night and day different? Based on what? Have you seen our inside game? Yeah, our guards are alot better but there's more to basketball than making 3's. We have to have the worst post game in the entire leauge.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Texas would be a 1 point favorite over Iowa on a neutral court.

source.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Stlll butthurt? My god, get a life. Seriously, gain some perspective in your life. You're sitting on a thread constantly waiting for any Iowa fan to say something positive about Iowa so you can shut them down. It's bizarre.

Butthurt about what? It's well known he's a Hawkeye fan.

Aug 14, 2009
As for the rest of the rational posters on here, I feel your pain this season. Every time we want to get excited, something really crappy happens. Sucks!

Aug 26, 2014
So you think that morgue down in Austin with about 1,000 friends and family is a hostile environment?
Not hostile, but still their home court. Thus still an advantage. If you have ever played basketball, you understand that home court is more than just fans.

Reactions: NATEizKING

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
These threads are classic, we just lost to a truly pathetic Texas team, who I might ad was without their best player and all the talk is about how we would still crush Iowa. LMAO!

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonesrule91

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Just looked it up, Vegas has ISU as an 8 point favorite over Iowa on a neutral court and would have Texas and Iowas as a pick em on a neutral court. Sagarin has Texas as a 1 point favorite

Aug 14, 2009
Butthurt about what? It's well known he's a Hawkeye fan.
One minute you responded! One minute! I see why people were making fun of you on the hawkeye site. You know people know who you are in real life right? Real life, you know, not sitting on a message board. You know people make fun of you, right?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
One minute you responded! One minute! I see why people were making fun of you on the hawkeye site. You know people know who you are in real life right? Real life, you know, not sitting on a message board. You know people make fun of you, right?

Say what?

Aug 26, 2014
Night and day different? Based on what? Have you seen our inside game? Yeah, our guards are alot better but there's more to basketball than making 3's. We have to have the worst post game in the entire leauge.
Outside of Jok, they don't have anyone who is any good. I mean sure they may be good enough to beat the losers at the bottom of the little ten, but that doesn't make them good. They had the game of their lives in their super bowl and we came in over confident. It happens, but there is 0 chance we lose to that team twice.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
These threads are classic, we just lost to a truly pathetic Texas team, who I might ad was without their best player and all the talk is about how we would still crush Iowa. LMAO!

You realize Vegas has Texas better than Iowa right?

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Not in Hilton we wouldnt, but thats not what I said. I wouldnt put it past us to lose to a team like Nebraska on the road, where we are clearly better but think we can just go through the motions and win.
Dude, we get it. You don't like this Iowa St team. I'm sorry they're not playing up to your expectations. Maybe it would be better if you just logged off until the end of the season, then discuss how right or wrong you were.

How about you let the die-hard Cyclone fans discuss the game by game issues. I really don't understand your motivation to continually put down this Iowa St team. Like, what is it you're trying to accomplish? Do you want more fans to come over to your side of hating them?

Status
Not open for further replies.