***Official Iowa at Iowa State (Men) Gameday Thread***

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
I'm a little nervous about this game, worried about how tightly the game will be called. If the zebras decide to blow their whistles a lot, that's gotta favor Iowa

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Gentlemen-
Tomorrow night is your night. When you step onto the battlefield to take on your little brother Hoks, do so knowing the you have the strength of hundreds of thousands of fellow Cyclones on your side. Some of us will be in Hilton screaming our lungs out, while others will yelling through TV sets across the globe. We are counting on you to prove everyone that Iowa is the Cyclone state. It was, it is, and always will be the Cyclone state. With Hilton Magic and CyclONE Nation on your side, you will prevail. I believe in you. We believe in you. You need to believe it too, and I'm sure you do.

Bring It In!

Chad T. ISU '87

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Gentlemen-
Tomorrow night is your night. When you step onto the battlefield to take on your little brother Hoks, do so knowing the you have the strength of hundreds of thousands of fellow Cyclones on your side. Some of us will be in Hilton screaming our lungs out, while others will yelling through TV sets across the globe. We are counting on you to prove everyone that Iowa is the Cyclone state. It was, it is, and always will be the Cyclone state. With Hilton Magic and CyclONE Nation on your side, you will prevail. I believe in you. We believe in you. You need to believe it too, and I'm sure you do.

Bring It In!

Chad T. ISU '87

I knew someone would resurrect this. As painful as it is to read, it needs to be a constant reminder what happens when you type before you think.

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
Nazareth Long is going to have a BIG, BIG game tonight. I can feel it in my bones!

CUIClone

Nov 11, 2009
I had Fred's entrance music in my head as I walked into work today. Yeah, I may be a little too excited for tonight...

greatshu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2007
KS
I honestly do not want anything for Christmas, except the W tonight.

Go Clones!

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Can't wait to be screaming from my mancave.

Am I the only one that would rather watch it by myself or with 1-2 good clone friends than at a bar? While the bar atmosphere is awesome, I feel like I'm not as attentive to the game.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Can't wait to be screaming from my mancave.

Am I the only one that would rather watch it by myself or with 1-2 good clone friends than at a bar? While the bar atmosphere is awesome, I feel like I'm not as attentive to the game.

That's how I prefer to watch any ISU game. I get too worked up over them. It can get embarrassing in a public setting.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron