Open Letter To The Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cy Hard

Jan 5, 2008
Polka City
Dear Team,
F them, F them right in the A. Don't even spit first! Just bend them over and F them in the A.
Sincerely,
Cy Hard

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Was going to write the exact same thing and then ******* Chad T. had to roll in here and steal my thunder.

Skidoosh

May 27, 2012
Dear Team,
F them, F them right in the A. Don't even spit first! Just bend them over and F them in the A.
Sincerely,
Cy Hard

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

Happy holidays folks!

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Dear team,

I have some advice for you

oRUeQuv.gif

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
This is really pathetic that we are letting a thread like this continue for this long. The OP should be ashamed of his actions, his words, and his responses to others' concerns. If I had it my way the OP would be banned for just a plain ole jerk. It makes my blood boil knowing there are 'men' out there like the OP. Just my $0.02.
Chad T. ISU '87

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
**** the hokeyes
for shizzle for rizzle yo
Play game win game big

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
In less than a day...
Cyclones from Ames will join others from around the world.
And Dreamy will be launching the largest basketball battle in the history of Cy-kind.

Cy-kind.

That word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.
We will be united in our common interests.

-Chad T. ISU '87

WDMCyclone

Feb 5, 2013
WDM/Ames, Iowa
Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary Force! You are about to embark upon a great crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave Allies and brothers in arms on other fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the German war machine, the elimination of Nazi tyranny over the oppressed peoples of Europe, and security for ourselves in a free world.

-Chad T. ISU '87

Redman97

Jul 31, 2011
Iowa City
We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight with great confidence and great strength in the air. We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets. We shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!

Reactions: klamath632

cytheguy

May 23, 2006
Reason #37 why open letters written by anonymous message board posters are never a good idea. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron