YouTube video "Iowa State Cyclones to the Sweet Sixteen in New York!"

Cloned4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 5, 2006
Ankeny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jy1FpxhFig&feature=youtu.be

I know this video has already been posted but I have a message for the creator of the video -> Jacob Bofferding. Not sure if he's on CF or not but here goes...

WOW! Great work! Thank you for putting this together. Literally gives me chills. Coolest ISU video I've seen in a long, long time.

I'm getting very greedy here but - Is there a possibility you could make it longer!? And include more highlights from the year?
-Naz/Monte 3 pointers in the @OSU game
-Iowa game winner
-Niang shots with under 5 minutes in big games
-Big 12 tournament highlights
-Ejim's dunks against TCU and Texas (reverse) and lob at start of NC Central game
-Acrobatic shots from Hogue

Thought I'd ask :)

Again - great work!

Man, what an awesome season of college basketball, and it ain't over yet...

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
Great one. I would really like to see a montage video of highlights from this year's team with some of the great ISU highlights of all time. There has been so many created just this year that i forget about some of the great ones of the past

ISU2

Jun 21, 2013
He just took the footage from a cyclones.tv and added the nc game

CloneDontCare

Jul 27, 2009
Haha, thanks man.

As ISU2 pointed out, and I mentioned in my original OP, it was a pretty quick job of taking footage that was conveniently available from Cyclones.tv. If they hadn't precut all those highlights together, I wouldn't have had the time or the motivation to create anything nearly as good.

I think it'd be cool to do a video with all the biggest highlights from the season (when it's over), but that should transcend the "New York" side plot. And there are others, including ISU/Cyclone.tv, who are better suited to do that, and hopefully will.

I just noticed this video has been "claimed by a copyright holder." Meaning it could soon be taken down, monetized by the rights holder for ad revenue, or I could be sued. I'm surprised this was recognized yet left in its current state, which has me debating if I should take it down myself soon. Either way, won't be going back to change it. Glad everyone enjoyed it, though.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I am currently in the process of making one of the whole season, with several songs and what not. It is taking a lot longer than I thought but I don't have class the rest of the week!

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
the first time it sings out neeeeew york right when Kane dunks it gives me the chills

Help Support Us

Become a patron