You Can't Make This Up ---!!!

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
This. It's 100% not serious. It's by Okeefe4prez. He bills himself as a Northwestern fan, and trolls HN constantly. You can pin a lot of stupid things on hawk fans, but this isn't one of them.

Yep, this is another Okefe gem.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I'm guessing that was trolling, but I heard a radio guy yesterday saying that 'if they had gotten their breaks'...dropped passes, etc. they would have won...to his credit, someone called in and said that if ISU's breaks had gone, we'd have blown them out and he agreed.

Today (same station) some guy called in and said that 'we all know that if we (iowa) had gotten our breaks we not only would have won, but won comfortably, and if ISU would have gotten their breaks, they still would have only barely won', then went on to blame the gloves and the throwback jerseys (maybe they were more slippery) for all the dropped balls.

InCytful

Jun 11, 2010
Omaha, NE
So what this poster is saying is ISU's offense is much greater than the B1G offenses they will face, so their D is just going to show up and win games? Or that ISU's D is so good that once JVB and co get their hands on B1G defenses they'll actually score more than 6 pts in a game?

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
From a KCRG article:

How is first-year offensive coordinator Greg Davis taking this?

"He's very patient with us right now," wide receiver Keenan Davis said Tuesday. "He tells us everyday, 'This is where we're at, and we can get better.' And then he'll say, 'The thing is, we're never going to be there. You're always going to have something to work on.' "

Umm, yeah, with Greg Davis as your OC, you definitely will "never be there"

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
Ok, seriously, I just posted a decade's worth of facepalms on the "turnovers on purpose" thread...and now this?! I literally might not be able to sleep tonight!

AlanStanwyk

Mar 14, 2012
OK4P looks like a troll but others seriously think they have a shot at 13 wins.

Scary stuff over there.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron