WWE Money In The Bank (2019) Thread

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Nothing against Bayley at all but my god what a pukefest of an idea it is to have her cash in the same night she got it. Kills months of anticipation....the best part about MITB is the whole "you never know when it'll get cashed in" Just freaking god awful writing.

Exactly. And now with Lesnar getting the other briefcase, it will never be used in those potential cash in moments during Raw when he's sitting at home.

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013
Exactly. And now with Lesnar getting the other briefcase, it will never be used in those potential cash in moments during Raw when he's sitting at home.
I bet Lesnar cashes it in at the Saudi show and takes the Universal belt off Rollins. It’s gonna be dumb but that’s what the Saudis payed for.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Going strictly off what entertained me most, I freaking loved the Lesnar surprise. Didn't see it coming. I watch the show for surprises, wow factor (some of the falls during the MITB were amazing), and crowd pops.

Not a fan of Lesnar only being part time, but loved how he was used tonight. Just hope he's around enough to get some surprise element out of it.

AJ vs. Seth was so much fun. Both guys put on a clinic.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Kofi Kingston wins in a finish I didn't get to see because I was too busy being a parent.

I hear ya. I had to re-tuck in two daughters tonight. My son simply told me to tell him what happens tomorrow. I'll not say anything and let him watch the ending and see how he reacts.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Show was quite a bit better than I expected considering how bad the last few weeks have been. Torn on Bayley and Brock but always appreciate being surprised and WWE rarely manages to do that anymore. Like that Bayley is getting a legit push but would have liked to see her chase Charlotte and have the anticipation of her having the briefcase for a while. Definitely didn't see Brock winning the men's match coming and while it's a nice swerve, I'm not excited about Brock having it at all. If they have him hold it for a while and he's around as much as he was before, it could be a good surprise cash in as long as they keep it quiet beforehand but then Brock will be champ again. If he takes it from Seth in a couple weeks like @DrizzyCyclone said, I might have to take a nice little break from WWE. Hopefully they have him show up here and there and tease cashing it in for quite a while. Get everybody dreading the inevitable and then have him fail his cash in.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron