WWE Extreme Rules (2018)

PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA

Sunday, July 15 2018 7:00 Eastern/6:00 Central

WWE Network

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
We have a new IC champ, Dolph Ziggler.

Personally I would have he either dropped it to Elias last night or to Drew McIntyre (almost called him Galloway) tonight, but at least it serves the purpose of getting it off of him if Rollins vs Lesnar is the plan for SummerSlam (I doubt it at this point).

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I was listening to a wrestling show I listen regularly and they made the comment that getting a call up from NXT to the big leagues of WWE these days is like the kiss of death anymore.

Wrestlers keep getting called up but the old talent doesn't go away. Revival while I don't care for them deserve better than what they are getting. Where is AoP at?

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
And I'm gonna spell it out for you!!

I M P A C T

Coming Soon: The most legitimate gentlemen in this general area.

• Funny
Reactions: mj4cy

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Interesting. Big Cass was released today.

I'm torn on this. On one hand, they didn't let him get over with DB, so seemed like he was handcuffed.

On the other hand, he was given a lot of air/mic time to showcase himself and he was average at best. Unfortunately he worked much better feeding off Enzo.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Personally I would have he either dropped it to Elias last night or to Drew McIntyre (almost called him Galloway) tonight, but at least it serves the purpose of getting it off of him if Rollins vs Lesnar is the plan for SummerSlam (I doubt it at this point).

I still can't take Drew McIntyre seriously. Hell, 4-5 years ago there were literally storylines on Smackdown with Teddy Long about if Drew McIntyre was good enough for the business. An actual storyline.....

• Agree
Reactions: Gunnerclone

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I still can't take Drew McIntyre seriously. Hell, 4-5 years ago there were literally storylines on Smackdown with Teddy Long about if Drew McIntyre was good enough for the business. An actual storyline.....

Amazingly, he was good with Impact. He was also good under Haitch at NXT.

And we have a SAnitY debut.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Sami Zayn is on the shelf for the foreseeable future - he's having rotator cuff surgery in both shoulders.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...-injury-update-surgery-return-wrestlemania-35

His right shoulder (the "good" one) was injured some time ago and he's been working with a bad shoulder since.

His left shoulder (the "bad" one - the one he injured in his Raw debut against Cena) has been getting progressively worse since the surgery and he needs another surgery on it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron