WWE Elimination Chamber/Fastlane (2017) Thread

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Just sad that matches Goldberg is having last like 1 minute. It's one thing when you are doing that to jobbers in WCW quite another to be having them in WWE against the Raw champion and to Brock Lesnar. It feels more like Eric Bischoff is the one in charge.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Just sad that matches Goldberg is having last like 1 minute. It's one thing when you are doing that to jobbers in WCW quite another to be having them in WWE against the Raw champion and to Brock Lesnar. It feels more like Eric Bischoff is the one in charge.

I wouldn't even mind one more "title run" if he did anything but come out and get handed TWO matches and wind up with the belt. Very weak.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I won't ever understand putting the strap on Goldberg, having Strowman lose for the first time at fast lane, or having Charlotte lose her ppv streak at fast lane. I expected meh, but that was hot garbage.

I agree, thus my distinction between before and after 11:00. Before 11, it was a "meh" PPV - not great, certainly not terrible, but WWE's done worse PPVs, and, really, it was better than the average episode of Raw. After 11:00? I should have just turned off the XBox and called it a night there.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

I wouldn't even mind one more "title run" if he did anything but come out and get handed TWO matches and wind up with the belt. Very weak.

Vince logic. He doesn't trust Goldberg to wrestle even a 5 minute match, but he trusts him to hold what Stephanie and HHH promote as the most prestigious title in the industry (since it's the main championship on Raw). Then clearly he's going to give it to Brock Lesnar and the title will disappear until SummerSlam.

Can Vince die already? Because it's clear he's not going to retire.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron