WTB: Iowa basketball tix

NoJantzesLeft

Oct 6, 2012
Ames, IA
Looking to purchase up to 7 tickets to the ISU vs. Iowa game in Iowa City. Can purchase up to 7, but willing to buy whatever anyone may have.

LawyerClone

Jul 28, 2012
Individual tickets go on sale over there Nov. 17th. There will be plenty for sale if you're ready that day.

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
Iowa vs. Iowa State Tickets and ALL Big Ten Tickets will go on sale to Kinnick Gold and Kinnick Society I-Club Members on November 17th, Champion Hawk & Golden Hawk I-Club Members on November 18th, All remaining I-Club Members on November 19th, All remaining men's basketball season ticket holders on November 20th, and the general public on November 21st

DreamyCy

Nov 13, 2013
Iowa vs. Iowa State Tickets and ALL Big Ten Tickets will go on sale to Kinnick Gold and Kinnick Society I-Club Members on November 17th, Champion Hawk & Golden Hawk I-Club Members on November 18th, All remaining I-Club Members on November 19th, All remaining men's basketball season ticket holders on November 20th, and the general public on November 21st

I really don't envision to many tickets for the ISU game being available to the general public.