WR TJ Tampa Commits

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Halstead described him as capable of play multiple positions in a tweet. He's talented enough to contribute at wide receiver, but I kinda hope he wants to be a ball-hawking free safety. Lots money to be made playing DB in the NFL, and our secondary could use that level of athleticism.
How do you suppose our coaches will decide who gets him?

McDonald, Scheelhaase and Caponi arm wrestling? Paper Football? Rock, Paper Scissors?

Perhaps whoever babysits CMC’s kids the most?

If it comes down to a Coordinator battle, Manning vs Heacock, I think that one’s a gimme. Give Jon Heacock whatever shiny new toys he wants to keep him happy!

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
A four star football recruit, or four star basketball recruit?

i don’t recall seeing Sed Johnson dunking like that. Lazard never did—but he planned out. Jirehl Brock was close, but you can’t say he hasn’t panned out.

We haven’t had all that many four star recruits in football to choose from.
Saw Lazard miss a dunk in high school so hard that it nearly hit the roof of the gym. It was very impressive explosion. Deonte Burton-esque, except he missed.

• Informative
Reactions: Aclone

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Holding off Georgia for him is going to be a huge deal. This guy is a level of athlete that we don’t usually get.
Y’know; I dunno if he’s going to play wideout, corner or safety...but at any of those positions you have to like how that athleticism plays out.

A blitzing safety who could just elevate over the line of scrimmage. Where have I seen that before? :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron