Woodbury push off wins game

Herkster

Feb 12, 2016
God I wish Gesell, Woodbury, and Clemmons had 3 years of eligibility left. Sad to see them go.

They are quite the trio of offensive heros! Putting up likr what, 5 pts a game betweem the 3 at probably a field goal percentage around 15%!

Herkster

Feb 12, 2016
Your future is bright here.
Just gotta have some fun with em. Most of my interactions here have been without conflict. Just entertains me how much a fan base can despise another one. It is like being on the iowa rivals site and most of their clone bashing. Online entertainment at its finest!

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
GESELL LOL

The most UNCLUTCH guard ever.

Has he ever made a game-winner, or even a last minute shot before a half in FOUR YEARS?

NO

Yet he continues, after countless FAILURES, drives the lane or shoots in a close game....and he actually believes he's going to be successful

Never seen someone lauded by the national media, yet sucks so bad the last two minutes of the game.

He also HACKED the Temple guy underneath the basket late in regulation---not call. and ball goes off leg of Temple guy

Iowa beats a terrible 10-seed, via a HORRIBLE airball then a shove in the back by their big oaf

earth-to-Woody (and Gesell): You both STILL stink up the place

I guess I feel like Geesselle at least attempts something, however misguided, as opposed to disappearing like the 'hoff.

BeachAve

Apr 22, 2014
Had any of the media brought up the shove by Woodbury, at Frans post game?

i doubt it. Fran and his bullying, doosh personality has them walking on eggshells

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Had any of the media brought up the shove by Woodbury, at Frans post game?

i doubt it. Fran and his bullying, doosh personality has them walking on eggshells

Right, the national media is petrified of Fran McCaffery of Iowa. Duh.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
What a bunch of little ***** clone fans! It is like you guys never got away with a foul before! Pretty fun to read how upset you guys get when another in state team wins! Glad we could take the W just to get you all worked up!

At least you're accurate.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
What a bunch of little ***** clone fans! It is like you guys never got away with a foul before! Pretty fun to read how upset you guys get when another in state team wins! Glad we could take the W just to get you all worked up!

Coming from the fan base that bombards ISU writers twitters after a clones loss. Goes both ways bud.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
GESELL LOL

The most UNCLUTCH guard ever.

Has he ever made a game-winner, or even a last minute shot before a half in FOUR YEARS?

NO

Yet he continues, after countless FAILURES, drives the lane or shoots in a close game....and he actually believes he's going to be successful

Never seen someone lauded by the national media, yet sucks so bad the last two minutes of the game.

He also HACKED the Temple guy underneath the basket late in regulation---not call. and ball goes off leg of Temple guy

Iowa beats a terrible 10-seed, via a HORRIBLE airball then a shove in the back by their big oaf

earth-to-Woody (and Gesell): You both STILL stink up the place

I feel like all your thoughts got jumbled up. I'm assuming you're talking about Uthoff when you say some lauded by the national media sucking so much in the last two minutes, but you never say his name and it sounds like you're talking about Gessell, whom I don't think was ever lauded by the national media.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Hackberry gonna' hack. Woody also used his patented arm bar at the end of regulation that wasn't called. It was a gift from the refs that Woody was still in the game.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Hackberry gonna' hack. Woody also used his patented arm bar at the end of regulation that wasn't called. It was a gift from the refs that Woody was still in the game.

Could be seen as a gift to Temple depending on how one views it.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
the biggest lie ever by an Iowa Hawkeye fan in mixed company?

"I always cheer for ISU except when they play Iowa"

yea riiiigggghhhht

During the AR Little Rock game the number of derisive texts and smack talk I received was astounding

Jealously permeates...and borderline hate for ISU

Oh, and not-a-one graduated from U of Iowa (shocking)

Herkster

Feb 12, 2016
Coming from the fan base that bombards ISU writers twitters after a clones loss. Goes both ways bud.

I dont "Twitter", but ill take your word for it any assume that there hasnt been a singlr ISU fan that has tweeted towards an Iowa writer, right?

Herkster

Feb 12, 2016
the biggest lie ever by an Iowa Hawkeye fan in mixed company?

"I always cheer for ISU except when they play Iowa"

yea riiiigggghhhht

During the AR Little Rock game the number of derisive texts and smack talk I received was astounding

Jealously permeates...and borderline hate for ISU

Oh, and not-a-one graduated from U of Iowa (shocking)

I am pulling for ISU, regardless of what you think. Glad they got the W, that way I have an Iowa team to watch in the Sweet 16!

Sounds like you have ****** friends who are probably as douschy about ISU as you are about UI.

Rick

Mar 18, 2007
Ankeny
You are such a treat. ***** about something mentioning the hoks in the regular mens basketball threads and now you are on the RIVALS forum and seem shocked we are talking about EIU. Are you okay?

Based on CF - Iowa looks to be our next game. Oye.

Help Support Us

Become a patron