With Baylor coming up Ish Zamora only deserve a 3 game suspension?

isu2014

May 16, 2011
Oskaloosa, IA
Looking forward to this game!
Answer jburke's question. How do YOU feel about all that has gone on at Baylor? If I was one of you people, I don't even know what I'd do. Cheering so hard for something that turned out to be so disgusting...I'd be incredibly ashamed of the university as a whole. Hell, I'm even ashamed that this conference is represented by Baylor. Your school has lowered the rep of the conference considerably and cast a shadow over every other program in it. How does that make you feel?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Answer jburke's question. How do YOU feel about all that has gone on at Baylor? If I was one of you people, I don't even know what I'd do. Cheering so hard for something that turned out to be so disgusting...I'd be incredibly ashamed of the university as a whole. Hell, I'm even ashamed that this conference is represented by Baylor. Your school has lowered the rep of the conference considerably and cast a shadow over every other program in it. How does that make you feel?

He covered this partially in another thread.

First off he believes that if anything DID happen, that Briles knew nothing about it, because Briles is such a wonderful man and would never do something terrible like ignoring rape charges, or recruiting players with sexual assaults in their past, or coercing victims into not pressing charges, or working with the local police to brush player indiscretions under the rug. No, even though there are tons of accounts of wrongdoing, Briles didn't do anything wrong or know about any of it. Not because he's too stupid to know what's going on in his own program of course. There's no way there was anything incriminating about Briles. Definitely not enough for Baylor to fire him.

Secondly, he's not sure any or all of the alleged sexual assaults occurred. He'd like to question the credibility of "so called victims" who "think" they were coerced into not pressing charges.

Basically, because he's in Texas, football is more important than integrity.

isu2014

May 16, 2011
Oskaloosa, IA
He covered this partially in another thread.

First off he believes that if anything DID happen, that Briles knew nothing about it, because Briles is such a wonderful man and would never do something terrible like ignoring rape charges, or recruiting players with sexual assaults in their past, or coercing victims into not pressing charges, or working with the local police to brush player indiscretions under the rug. No, even though there are tons of accounts of wrongdoing, Briles didn't do anything wrong or know about any of it. Not because he's too stupid to know what's going on in his own program of course. There's no way there was anything incriminating about Briles. Definitely not enough for Baylor to fire him.

Secondly, he's not sure any or all of the alleged sexual assaults occurred. He'd like to question the credibility of "so called victims" who "think" they were coerced into not pressing charges.

Basically, because he's in Texas, football is more important than integrity.
Fantastic. One of THOSE. I've seen a few like that on Facebook. Makes me physically ill to read some of the **** they say. I wish so hard that they would have gotten the SMU treatment.

• Agree
Reactions: cyhiphopp

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron