Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey

isufrEEk

Apr 14, 2006
Since Pooh is a bear of very little brains could he just walk around undisturbed during a zombie apocalypse?

Reactions: Angie

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
How does Disney even allow this? And not sue the hell out of them?

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Nicholas Cage as biker gang Piglet?
Good call. Kinda of an 8MM meets Ghost Rider vibe.

Side note: I have the unfortunate distinction of being one of the movie-goers that saw 8MM in the theater. My wife and I saw it with another couple. After the movie, we all just kinda walked to the car in silence avoiding eye contact.

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
Good call. Kinda of an 8MM meets Ghost Rider vibe.

Side note: I have the unfortunate distinction of being one of the movie-goers that saw 8MM in the theater. My wife and I saw it with another couple. After the movie, we all just kinda walked to the car in silence avoiding eye contact.
Ghost Rider is what I was thinking for that (wasn't totally wowed by the movie itself, but still a decent watch). I considered Easy Rider Dennis Hopper....but....i guess they need to be alive to make the movie.

cycub51

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2009
Somewhere Iowa
I think it’s hilarious. I also found it interesting about the public domain section. They can use the character but not necessarily the looks of the character. They also don’t have access to all the character so we will have to wait for karate killer tigger.

• Agree
Reactions: Bigman38

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I think it’s hilarious. I also found it interesting about the public domain section. They can use the character but not necessarily the looks of the character. They also don’t have access to all the character so we will have to wait for karate killer tigger.
What it really comes down to is they have access to A. A. Milne's Winnie the Pooh, but not Disney's Winnie the Pooh.

Help Support Us

Become a patron