Will the Big Ten keep losing BCS bowl games?

EddieISU

Aug 16, 2008
Waukee "The Key", iowa
Going into the BCS bowl games, the Big Ten Conference is currently riding an impressive, 0-6 record. How do you guys think they will do this year in BCS bowl games? I'm with the streak continuing.

EddieISU

Aug 16, 2008
Waukee "The Key", iowa
Wisconsin did not play in a BCS game. Overall, the conference has a 1-1 record going into today. and I think they'll go 1-2.
The key point you guys are missing is "BCS BOWL GAMES" The Big Ten has two teams in BCS bowl games: Iowa and Ohio State are the only Big Ten teams playing. So they will probably lose both and the currently streak of 0-6, will increase to 0-8.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
The key point you guys are missing is "BCS BOWL GAMES" The Big Ten has two teams in BCS bowl games: Iowa and Ohio State are the only Big Ten teams playing. So they will probably lose both and the currently streak of 0-6, will increase to 0-8.

It's easy to see how someone could have misinterpreted your first post. I didn't, but the next guy did. It look as if you're saying that the Big 10 is 0-6 in bowl games this year. Go back and edit it.

DocGooden

Sep 12, 2009

You ISU fans are awesome prognosticators. Especially when it comes to Iowa or the Big Ten.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
Going into the BCS bowl games, the Big Ten Conference is currently riding an impressive, 0-6 record. How do you guys think they will do this year in BCS bowl games? I'm with the streak continuing.

fail1.jpg

hawkeyescott

Jun 13, 2008
You're missing something :jimlad:. Once again, Big 10 power beats superior team into the ground. The Big 10 is two missed kicks away from being 5-0.

Also the below average Big Ten now has wins over the #7, #12 and #15 teams in their bowl games and if Iowa wins you can throw in the #9 team with this list of teams the Big Ten beat.

Last edited:

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
I'm not sure you hawk fans here would be able to gloat more if you wanted to. You guys act like epic douchebags on here, and it isn't even hyperbole.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
I'm not sure you hawk fans here would be able to gloat more if you wanted to. You guys act like epic douchebags on here, and it isn't even hyperbole.

Part of that is DBag trolls doing what trolls do...

But when you make a thread talking about how bad you think the Big 10 is going to do in bowl games (BCS or otherwise) and things happen that proves you wrong, you should expect a little backlash.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Part of that is DBag trolls doing what trolls do...

But when you make a thread talking about how bad you think the Big 10 is going to do in bowl games (BCS or otherwise) and things happen that proves you wrong, you should expect a little backlash.
Hell, I could tell you about how State College, PA smells like Swamp ***, and THH would tell you how it smells like roses and gardens, and I'm the moron for thinking otherwise.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Hell, I could tell you about how State College, PA smells like Swamp ***, and THH would tell you how it smells like roses and gardens, and I'm the moron for thinking otherwise.

You look up Troll in the dictionary and it's tarhead's ugly mug that's in there. We have trolls and I can stand most of them but he is the epic dbag who is the turd you just cannot flush.

Reactions: Cyclone62

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines

I've never been to State College, so I couldn't say either way. However, that is one trip I would like to make. Now, I can tell you that Clinton, Iowa always smells like ****.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron