Will McDonald Projected 8th Overall to Falcons

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I think it's also clear the Bears were prioritizing their line and ensuring Fields has a lot more protection than he had last season. Dude was running for his life on half of his dropbacks. With the way they were able to run the ball, there should be a lot of play-action opportunities but you need time and some downfield talent to make that effective.
Totally agree. Oline was one of their biggest needs. Hard to fault them for taking the guy they did.

• Agree
Reactions: quasistellar

MyNameEhJeff

Apr 2, 2021
21 Jump Street
You posted a rumor from your source. When asked to expand you said you couldn’t cause there was kids on the board or some **** like that. You doubled down saying you’d be surprised to see him drafted in the first round and that he’s sliding down everyone’s draft boards (90% of mocks yesterday had him late first). Then you post your “source’s” text and it was pretty tame compared to what you were hyping it up to be. Even that text your guy was speaking in quotes so guessing you heard it at best third hand. You were hilariously wrong but continue to dig. Give it up
I said “if his interviews went as poorly with everyone else as they did with the chiefs….I’d be surprised if he goes in the first round.”

What was I wrong about? All I said was that he had a poor interview with the chiefs

BMWallace

SuperFanatic
Sep 11, 2011
Chicago, IL
Are LBs/DEs allowed single digits in the NFL? Because 9 is available for the Jets, and that has been Will's number since high school.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Totally agree. Oline was one of their biggest needs. Hard to fault them for taking the guy they did.
Fields is going to have to learn how to become more of a pocket passer. He can still run occasionally of course, but today's LB's will crush him in to early retirement. Fields body is much smaller than Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
Are LBs/DEs allowed single digits in the NFL? Because 9 is available for the Jets, and that has been Will's number since high school.
They are now. Carlos Dunlap wore number 9 last year with the Chiefs.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
Fields is going to have to learn how to become more of a pocket passer. He can still run occasionally of course, but today's LB's will crush him in to early retirement. Fields body is much smaller than Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen.
Fields is bigger than you think.

Fields - 6'3" - 228 lbs
LJ - 6'2"- 212 lbs
Allen - 6'5"- 237 lbs

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Fields is bigger than you think.

Fields - 6'3" - 228 lbs
LJ - 6'2"- 212 lbs
Allen - 6'5"- 237 lbs
He looks small to me compared to other QB's but I still feel that at some point all QB's that like to run, start to get unnecessarily beat up as the season moves along.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
I find it very strange that the draft picks walk out on stage and hug Roger Goodell like a long lost friend. In reality, Goodell is in cahoots with ownership and only cares about the money the NFL makes. He sees the players as pawns and expendable.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I find it very strange that the draft picks walk out on stage and hug Roger Goodell like a long lost friend. In reality, Goodell is in cahoots with ownership and only cares about the money the NFL makes. He sees the players as pawns and expendable.

Eh....to me it's more that Gooddell is the embodiment of a fulfilled dream.

CyLyte2

Dec 3, 2020
He looks small to me compared to other QB's but I still feel that at some point all QB's that like to run, start to get unnecessarily beat up as the season moves along.
Fields is a big dude but he can only take so many hits. He’s got an unbelievable high gear though.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Eh....to me it's more that Gooddell is the embodiment of a fulfilled dream.
I would agree with that. It's symbolic.

Most of the players see Goodell as an enemy since he usually sides with ownership.

CyLyte2

Dec 3, 2020
I’d about guaranty that if you just made $16,000,000 dollars you’d hug whoever was standing on that stage.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
I would agree with that. It's symbolic.

Most of the players see Goodell as an enemy since he usually sides with ownership.
He's employed by ownership, of course he sides with them. That doesn't mean he can't be genuinely excited for the new players entering the league. For half of these guys it may very well end up being the high point of their career.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Tell me more about the custom gun room. Display racks? Cleaning table? Safes? Walls lined in rich mahogany?
Extra reinforcement on the cabinet above the gun safe for ammo storage. Long hang and short hang for bibs and vests in the middle. Shelves galore for whatever. 7 foot bench with cubbies on other wall. Everything custom made by hand on site by myself. I would consider this a level 3.5 finish. Level 4 would be crown molding, Wayne's coating, solid stain grade woods. Level 5 is whatever you dream up.

I'll have to update pictures later, I'm way out in the middle of nowhere and it's not wanting to upload.

Help Support Us

Become a patron