Will going bowling come down to TCU or WVU?

everyyard

Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
And let's all give thanks for the generation that is into participation ribbons.

Well, that is dumb. We are one of the most disadvantaged football programs in history. Through geography, conference affiliation, population, money, history, etc we aren't playing with the same deck most other teams are. These other bowls are a way for some smaller programs to try to keep up. Oh, we could cut it down to 10-15 bowls and then all enjoy how fun college football is when basically the same 20-30 teams year in and year out get 1 more month of practice, a ton more tv exposure, a ton more money, might as well give them 10 more scholly's too. Sounds real great. I'll take the weedeater bowls please. We've seen it before, with even records the better bowls are almost always going to pick Texas and Oklahoma schools over us. These bowls are our chance to just keep the disparity reasonable. I don't care that it's a crap game no one watches. It's more about winning just enough to not get punished with further loss of money, time, etc.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
We have a great coaching staff and a young team.
If we had a great staff we wouldn't be so young in year 6. That's a huge recruiting failure by the staff. The only worse coaching staff in the Big 12 is in Lawrence.
I don't think KSU is a legit top 20 team.
Bingo. K State just isn't very good. Lockett is a stud but otherwise that offense is very meh.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Totally disagree. You are acting like kids are professionals adding games an such. What benefit us 13 games for the players?

What benefit do they get from 12? Or 1?

I imagine that if you polled college football players and asked if they wanted to play an extra game over the same time period (not lengthening the season), a majority would support it.

In the Big 12 at least, most teams use one of their two byes within the first few weeks or the last few. If it moved to 13 games over 14 weeks, I would imagine most teams would move their one bye week somewhere in the middle (weeks 5-10 or so). So the rest/breaking up the season wouldn't change hardly at all.

DhaCheann

Mar 31, 2012
Denver, CO
I'm not sure why we're already counting ourselves out of some of these games. Anything can happen on any given day/night

Cychedelia

Aug 26, 2014
Cedar Rapids
If we had a great staff we wouldn't be so young in year 6. That's a huge recruiting failure by the staff. The only worse coaching staff in the Big 12 is in Lawrence.

Bingo. K State just isn't very good. Lockett is a stud but otherwise that offense is very meh.

This is stupid, we have a great coaching staff currently, we used to not have one, that is why we are young in year 6.

And K-State is very good, they should have beaten #5 Auburn if it weren't for their own mistakes.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
If we had a great staff we wouldn't be so young in year 6. That's a huge recruiting failure by the staff. The only worse coaching staff in the Big 12 is in Lawrence. .

You realize most of them showed up 9 months ago, right?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron