Who's your new bandwagon team?

What band wagon are you jumping on?

• Total voters

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I had very little good feeling about that game Sunday - with good reason obviously.

And now...back to the teams that are actually playing next weekend - not those wishing they were...

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
I would be fine with any of these teams winning. I think I would like to see Green Bay do it, but at the same time want to see NE go all the way. I think my order of the teams I would want to see win is NE, GB, SD, GMen.

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
I'm a Chiefs fan, so I can't root for the Chargers.

To me, rooting for the Pats is like rooting for the Yankees, most people do it just because it's the cool thing to do. I wish nothing but the best for Ellis Hobbs, but I just don't like Brady, Moss, Belichick, and others.

I don't have much of a problem with the Giants, except for Shockey, but he's hurt. So I guess I'd be OK with them.

I've never been much of a Packers fan, but I don't have anything against any of their players, so I guess I'd rather see them win it all.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
tough choice. Favre is tough to root against, but E. Hobbs is a patriot. Gotta go with those two, and favre probably loses out to love for a former clone. Go pats I guess. I know dobbins plays for SD but not as much as hobbs...that said I am fine with dobbins getting a ring too...except kaeting also would get one.

Last edited:

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
I bet I'd have a different opinion if I lived in the northeast but have you guys seriously run into a bunch of bandwagon Patriots fans? I don't know anyone that claims to be a fan of theirs, I guess that's why I don't hate them like everyone else seems to. Plus I don't watch SportsCenter hardly at all any more so maybe that's where some people get oversaturated with the hype surrounding them.

isugcs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 21, 2007
Waverly
Been waiting for this super bowl match up since '97 when the Pack BEAT the patriots in the super bowl. I think it's going to happen again. GO PACK GO!

jtd9046

Dec 20, 2006
Chicago
I think it will be a great game. I don't like that fact that everyone in the media is picking the Packers thus far as that usually means bad things for a team (although this was the case against Seattle too).

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
The media would be picking the Packers even if they were playing a combined team of all-stars from the undefeated Dolphins, '85 Bears, and current Patriots since the game is at Lambeau and the Packers have the Head Cheesepacker at QB.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron