Who Starts First Game Of Conference Play?

NWB and/or/nor Lewis?

• Total voters

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
Wigginton, Jackson, Weiler-Babb, Lard, Young.

Talley thrived in the 6th man role last year - keep him there.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
At this point the question is will Wigs continue to start by conference games? When it came to crunch time vs Tulsa he was on the bench. His defense needs works so does he outside shot. With Lard and Hans can afford to put Beverly/Talley at the 3. Donny Jack clearly plays better off the ball. With Nick at point and no other PG maybe bring Wigs off the bench to give Nick a breather.
I'm not sure we can let anyone else run the point. When DJ and Wiggi ran it the first two games, it was UGLY. Maybe they will improve, but Babb playing 40 says to me that Prohm doesn't trust anyone else running this team. He has gone all in on Babb.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I'm not sure we can let anyone else run the point. When DJ and Wiggi ran it the first two games, it was UGLY. Maybe they will improve, but Babb playing 40 says to me that Prohm doesn't trust anyone else running this team. He has gone all in on Babb.

I hope LW can eventually develop into it. He really didn't do much pg at Oak Hill, the kid who went to Texas did most of it. Hopefully he can clean up his handle, and improve passing, so we can give Babb a rest there at least. But keep DJ where he's thriving now.

KKramer

Sep 25, 2017
D-Jack has proven he is way better off the ball. He's a scoring guard, not a facilitator. Prohm is playing to both his and NWB's strengths by letting NWB facilitate and defer, while giving Jackson more freedom to roam and come off screens for open looks.