Who is in charge of the marketing for these games?

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Seems like whenever we want to do a white out or "Gold Rules" type of event, most people don't hear about it. Very little on social media. Maybe try getting the word out to game-goers? Say "Wear a white shirt" on the ticket, tell the local news outlets about it, or make more posts on social media.

On top of that, why do a white out when we're wearing our gold alternate uniforms?

Also, I don't have words to describe this shirt....

130-1453827-1.jpg

Here's the link if you want. Not sure why you'd want this filth, though.... http://www.isubookstore.com/MerchDetail.aspx?MerchID=1453827
I'd really like to know why anyone thought those neon shirts were a good idea. I think they sold like 2 of them based on the amount of people I saw wearing them yesterday.

• Agree
Reactions: ISUcyclones11

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
It works better when you have the t-shirts on all the seats for people to put on when they arrive, like they do in the NBA.

No one had to "decide" what color they wanted their light sabers to be. They were there on our seats, everyone used them, and it worked perfectly.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
The reason we fail at color games is because of our fans, not our marketing. Every time we try to have a gold out or whatever, we get fans saying "they can't tell me what to wear" and they wear their John Deere shirt to prove what an independent man they are. The University probably finally just said "**** It" and decided to just do the students.

Part of the problem with the gold out is not many fans have gold ISU shirts. ISU has a whole sucks at getting good looking nice gear out for people to buy. Hell they still cannot get the gold and cardinal colors to be the same shades from shirt to shirt.