Where can a guy listen to free streaming audio tomorrow night?

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
Do yourself a solid and do clonezone. Its only 8 bucks and you can see the video as well. Cancel afterward if you wont be using it more. 8 bucks is cheap for a game that otherwise wont get seen outside of mediacom.

Sounds like Mediacom is going to have the game???

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Seriously, even if you buy a years subscription?

Ugh. Why wouldn't they offer one all inclusive package?

I'm wondering myself... I'm guesing it has something to do with the fact that (*apperently*) it was only recently decided that CloneZone wiould be handling this as a last resort... word on the board is that talks between Learfield Communications and Yahoo broke down, so ISU stepped in at the last minute to take over from Yahoo.

I would hope this gets wrapped up into one bundle at some point... preferably at some kind of discount (though I imagine ISU only has some say in the price of rebroadcasting the radio stream)

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
It's nice to know they brought the Quad Cities back into the Cyclone Radio Network. Way to drop the ball on that one last year, guys... :skeptical:

Kyle

Mar 30, 2006
For those that have used the CloneZone streaming, has it worked acceptably? My only experience with it was trying to watch the Toledo away game, and it did not work very well.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
For those that have used the CloneZone streaming, has it worked acceptably? My only experience with it was trying to watch the Toledo away game, and it did not work very well.

That was because Toledo didn't know what they were getting into. They had all sorts of problems on their end. Connection problems, upload problems, IP problems, etc.

richey24

Jul 16, 2009
Ames
What about streaming 105.1 at 1051channelq.com ? I don't know if they'll have the game on the stream, but they carry the games on the radio I believe.