When will Jacob Park return to ISU Football

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Sooooo, you think he'll return when???
Honestly, No idea. I know when I hope he does. Next year after Med redshirt this year. But, have no idea. Not really worried about it. If and or when he comes back, is what it is.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
bart-simpson-generator.php

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
I work with a gentleman who was a prominent member of the team in the 2000s and he’s still connected to staff, and one of said staff administered the third test that came back fail.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
This is not Park specific.

If you've ever had a child you know the extreme anxiety a first child brings. Add in possible money issues for most people, needing a support system nearby for sanity, and it's easy to fall into old habits, especially if those habits help you escape that anxiety.

For Park, imagine all of that plus full time practice and school... whoa boy. I couldn't do it and I'm an established adult.

Life > football

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
I work with a gentleman who was a prominent member of the team in the 2000s and he’s still connected to staff, and one of said staff administered the third test that came back fail.

I'm not doubting you: this seems like the most likely scenario. But I thought there would be a 1-game suspension after the 2nd failed test. Was the staff going above and beyond with the testing?

• Dislike
Reactions: aauummm and Cyclad

83cy

May 14, 2006
After reading this thread I smoked a joint. Whew glad I'm not tested for work.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
At this point no one knows a thing, and if they do, they are not talking. Highly unlikely he will be back this year, or if he is, he will not be playing. Other than that no one knows. I would like to have him back, and locked in for next year.

Your best clue on what is going on will probably come through recruiting. If CMC starts recruited JC QBs, or transfer QBs, or even another HS guy besides Re-al, it is a pretty good indication that JP is not coming back.

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
I’m guessing he went the way of Nelson Muntz’s dad. He’s just out for a pack of smokes and he’ll be back someday.

Seriously though I just assumed he failed a pee test and they’re keeping it on the down low. If he’s smoking some herb I couldn’t care less but if it’s something more serious they could be holding him out while he’s getting help.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cyclad

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
I feel for him. If he comes back, it will be a circus. It's always more complicated than we can guess. I hope he does what's best for him.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

That doesn't hold water. I find it hard to believe that He's failed two and it's never gotten out and he hasn't been suspended. This staff doesn't strike me as one who lets things slide.

• Agree
Reactions: Cardinal2001

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron