5. Not appropriate

You get the idea.:twitcy:

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Probably Halloween night when I challenged a friend's boyfriend to a shot drinking contest based purely on the fact that he went to Iowa... at least I didn't lose but I didn't really win because no one does once you get to a certain number.

Last edited:

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
Probably Halloween night when I challenged a friend's boyfriend to a shot drinking contest based purely on the fast that he went to Iowa... at least I didn't lose but I didn't really win because no one does once you get to a certain number.

It's a drinking game. Everyone wins.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Veishea two years ago I drank 65% of a handle in one night and shots in the parking lot with strangers. I also cheers literally anything remotely positive going on in the world and expected the room to drink every time as good friends should.

clonefan10

May 30, 2012
Des Moines
Nebraska game in Ames 2 years ago. Everyone remembers the unfortunate outcome, but the game was so close, the feeling in the air that night was more of "we're good enough to have won that game" rather than disappointment over the loss. Crazy atmosphere that night; the closest atmposphere to an Iowa game that I can remember. The crew was DEEP that night--I'm talking like 10 of us. Usually in that situation, there's at least one of us who doesn't drink for whatever reason--that wasn't the case that evening. I'm the type of dude who when they see a fight or two guys arguing like idiots I think it's the dumbest thing ever because I never get into fights or shouting matches on Welch or anywhere--I almost got into 2 fights that night.

Also VEISHEA 2011. I had graduated in December of 2010 and came back up for that. Won't get into the details of that night but I'll say the houseparty I was at was pretty fun

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron