What's a company that you think sh!t the bed discontinuing certain products?

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
0075450102190_CF_Syndigo_default_large.png

HyVee used to have a generic Ice Cream called "Fudge Nut Sundae" -- we really liked it.
Have not seen in stores in years.

Plus it's just fun to say -- stub your toe? Say "FUDGE NUT SUNDAE!!!"

MugNight

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 27, 2021
Apparently these are making a comeback

Attachments

• IMG_3208.jpeg
    IMG_3208.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 10

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
0075450102190_CF_Syndigo_default_large.png

HyVee used to have a generic Ice Cream called "Fudge Nut Sundae" -- we really liked it.
Have not seen in stores in years.

Plus it's just fun to say -- stub your toe? Say "FUDGE NUT SUNDAE!!!"

While we’re on HyVee products, they used to make a really good frozen fruit punch concentrate. Tasted like a better, less sweet version of Hawaiian Punch. Haven’t seen it in years.

Also, their Churn brand had the best mint chip ice cream. White mint ice cream with big dark chocolate chunks. But they seem to have discontinued that as well.

• Sad
Reactions: khardbored

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
My wife and I have been talking about this lately. Our son loved Jimmy Dean breakfast nuggets and about a week or two ago we started noticing how no one was carrying them. I looked everywhere online of the Walmarts/Targets and no luck. I finally got on their website and texted them and they said due to not doing well in sales they had to discontinue them. Our son is very picky and it sucks because we feel we rotate like 4-5 foods with him for meals.

Velveeta had an awesome Buffalo Chicken Mac and they got rid of that.

Seems to happen in the restaurant industry too. We liked Mac Shack, Taco Hangover and some other places that went out of business.
Stop right there....no. Just, no. Velveeta is disgusting, and I think it was Velveeta that turned those poor turtles into mutants.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron