What's a company that you think sh!t the bed discontinuing certain products?

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I just had curly fried at Hardee's about 2 weeks ago?!?

Also -- remember when Casey's served fried chicken? That was good! My dad went there to buy a box at least weekly for a year or two. (SIAP)

I think I've posted about this in the past. My dad would take my brother and me to the Eddyville drag strip in his '57 Chevy wagon. We would stop at Eddyville Casey's and pick up chicken and biscuits.

Reactions: khardbored

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
Original Alp sandals- You would trace your foot and fax it to an address in CA and they would send you a pair for 35$ TEVA bought them out and killed them. I still have one good pair of river sandals left
1696271674990.png

Reactions: BWRhasnoAC and 2122

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I tend to be rather nostalgic, but I skimmed this thread and didn't find much of anything that I really miss.

So, I went another direction: Season ticket strips!

Attachments

• 2015 season ticket strip.jpg
    2015 season ticket strip.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 12

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
The machine whirling away while you're dropping a deuce behind it in those old ****** closet bathrooms is a childhood memory for a lot of us.

There would always be like some random guy back there counting cans too lol

• Haha
Reactions: JP4CY

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I just had curly fried at Hardee's about 2 weeks ago?!?

Also -- remember when Casey's served fried chicken? That was good! My dad went there to buy a box at least weekly for a year or two. (SIAP)

That was back when Casey's were franchise stores. Every location kind of did their own things and some had different food specialties they would make.

• Informative
Reactions: khardbored

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
Mondelez International Group just plain dropped these without any announcement or anything. They were very popular while they were still making them. Even now people on social media are inquiring what happened to them, they basically get no response or very vague response from the company.

View attachment 117462
Belvita is a terrible brand name though given that there is already a Velveeta. The first time I heard a commercial for them I was like "the cheese people are making cookies now???"

Last edited:

GBlade

Mar 9, 2014
If ANYONE on here remembers these I will be shocked. Honestly the best snack of my childhood (born in 77) was a competitor to the Combos cracker snacks. They were called Doolies. Anyone remember these?

They looked just like Combos but the biggest difference was the shell of the snack was like a potato chip and the filling was ******* insanely addicting. It was creamier than the Combos middle and you could suck it out of the shell. The sour cream and onion flavor was amazing.

These look amazing

• Love
Reactions: dahliaclone

GBlade

Mar 9, 2014
Just need to pour out one of these bad boys:

images

I also remember Gatorade having a starfruit flavor when I was younger, had an electric green color to it. Best flavor they've ever made imo, really wish they'd bring it back.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron