What's a company that you think sh!t the bed discontinuing certain products?

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
1696255775676.png
This was great for a single guy. Sadly, this has gone by the wayside

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Every ******* time I ordered those as a kid they came out with mayo on them despite saying multiple times NO MAYO, meat and bun only.

Not like some of the time or 60% of the time, 100 ******* percent of the time.
it's funny you mention that because i would get mine plain too...no mayo. But they never messed them up they would just wrap my plain ones in the wrapper inside out so we could tell which were plain.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: JP4CY and Jer

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Mondelez International Group just plain dropped these without any announcement or anything. They were very popular while they were still making them. Even now people on social media are inquiring what happened to them, they basically get no response or very vague response from the company.

View attachment 117462
Just this flavor? Just the soft-baked? All the BelVitas? The first time I ever had one was on an early morning flight -- the crisp cranberry orange kind.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Every ******* time I ordered those as a kid they came out with mayo on them despite saying multiple times NO MAYO, meat and bun only.

Not like some of the time or 60% of the time, 100 ******* percent of the time.

I used to HATE mayo on burgers but Hardee's eventually broke me. When I was in college I lived off the 99 cent Star burgers and Spicy Chicken sandwiches. I would always so no mayo but those mf's put it on 9 times out of ten. LOL finally I gave up.

• Funny
Reactions: Jer

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Did you all know Litttle Debbie stopped selling her cakes in Canada?
Didn’t they go out of business like 5-10 years ago until someone came in to save the day and keep them running?

Reactions: VeloClone

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
The biggest thing I remember being discontinued that I was mad about was Planter's Cheeze Balls. However they brought them back for a limited time a couple of summers ago and now I think they are back full time.

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Just this flavor? Just the soft-baked? All the BelVitas? The first time I ever had one was on an early morning flight -- the crisp cranberry orange kind.
Yep, only the soft-baked, oats and chocolate flavor has been dropped. All the other flavors are available, but the stock on the shelves is pretty skimpy. The pumpkin spice crunchy that they put out at this time of the year is pretty scarce. I had to order six boxes off the internet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JP4CY