Votes: 6 4.0%
  • ISU's style of play for last 5 minutes

Votes: 74 49.0%
  • The halftime show

Votes: 71 47.0%

• Total voters

bigdaddykane

Mar 3, 2014
For those who weren't that the game trust me the halftime show was horrible. I would have rather listen to the band the whole time.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Officiating I could at least see they let both sides clobber each other on the inside, especially first half where it was comical.

Impressive we found a way to dunk all over a bigger, taller team with zero fouls being called at the rim. Shows what one or two crazy long players can do with a team of good passers.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
For those who weren't that the game trust me the halftime show was horrible. I would have rather listen to the band the whole time.

No halftime could be as bad as the band's free throw chants, other students need to drown that crap out. It's embarrassing, non-ISU fans have asked me about it and I just have to admit how dumb it is.

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
How are people thinking our play style the last 5 mins was bad?
We would watch Taylor drive wrecklessly into the lane or Texas drill a contested 3. Then go get fouled on the other end.
How could that even be considered a style of play or something that was ISU's doing?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
How are people thinking our play style the last 5 mins was bad?
We would watch Taylor drive wrecklessly into the lane or Texas drill a contested 3. Then go get fouled on the other end.
How could that even be considered a style of play or something that was ISU's doing?

When we were still playing up tempo from 5-3 minutes we missed a ton of easy scoring chances, then with the missed FTs you don't even have to get into the defense to criticize the end of the game.

We were smart to not defend too close or foul on a few of those 3s though, several were bad shots that swished through.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
You posed the question "Which was worse?" in this poll, but you gave three options. When you are comparing more than two things, you need to use the superlative form of the adjective. "Worse" is the comparative form of good, while "worst" is the superlative form of the word. You receive no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Edit: Just like another poster in this thread, I would have enjoyed a fourth option in the poll: "this thread."

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
The halftime show was the worst. The time would have been much better used for free throw practice....

CYclist

Mar 17, 2006
Should add 'morons leaving their seats with 4 minutes to go' to the poll.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron