Votes: 31 26.5%
  • Other, specified below

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I am certainly no Vikings fan. But Suh is dirty, has been caught being dirty several times now, and yes that is how you get a reputation for being dirty.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Just have to love the vast number of experts in human physiology and kinesiology that posts on CF regularly. Especially with a number of them being Vikings fans that have absolutely nothing to say about the recent outright dirty hit by Allen that ended another player's season - one that you didn't even have to slow down to super-slow motion to determine that it was a dirty hit.

The only difference between Suh and a lot of other players in the NFL is reputation.
Not a vikings fan and didn't see the hit. If it was dirty than he should be suspended too. Frankly I don't have a problem with Suh getting fined because he has been a dirty player and has gotten that reputation. When you have that reputation you don't get the benefit of the doubt. Sure, that sucks, but maybe if he hadn't been such a dirty player he wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
He is a Husker...you dont have punishment nearly bad enough. I voted for a kick in the nuts anyway.