What Is The Dumbest Hawkeye Personalized License Plate You've Seen

Derpycy

Jun 27, 2018
Imagine if he could actually complete passes

Stanley’s 26 TD’s would have been good enough for a school record at iSu. Kind of odd a clone fan would want him to have more but to each his own I guess.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Stanley’s 26 TD’s would have been good enough for a school record at iSu. Kind of odd a clone fan would want him to have more but to each his own I guess.

He would have shattered the ISU record with 26 and been over halfway to breaking the career passing TD mark.

• Dislike
Reactions: CloneFan4

yCy

Apr 12, 2006
The best plates I ever saw was years ago in Ames: STPDMN. The owner explained that her husband, a Hawkeye fan, wanted vanity plates for his birthday so she, a Cyclone fan, got them for him. I've always wondered how long he kept them.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010

All I said was can you imagine the numbers he could put up if he somehow found a way to complete more than 55% of his passes.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
The best plates I ever saw was years ago in Ames: STPDMN. The owner explained that her husband, a Hawkeye fan, wanted vanity plates for his birthday so she, a Cyclone fan, got them for him. I've always wondered how long he kept her.

FIFY

charlie_B

Mar 21, 2017
Iowa was 96th in FBS in rushing yards per game last season.
While that is true, I think the other defenses focused more on defending the run game because of Wadley then caring about the wide receiving core.