***West Virginia Dual on Sunday 1/21/18***

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Yeah I think there is talent, but as of now, they are still ranked in the 15-35 area, which is not good enough to get where we need to be.

I still am very optimistic that Simmons, Storr, Parker, Straw, Leisure, Degen can get to the AA level. It is a matter of who steps up. I think any of them could get there

SimpsonCyclone

Jul 20, 2011
Iowa
Yeah I think there is talent, but as of now, they are still ranked in the 15-35 area, which is not good enough to get where we need to be.

I still am very optimistic that Simmons, Storr, Parker, Straw, Leisure, Degen can get to the AA level. It is a matter of who steps up. I think any of them could get there
This. There is no one in our lineup that is too good to not go out and get someone better at that weight. We have some weights that are bigger needs than others but overall, every weight needs an upgrade, whether that is through progression or bringing in new athletes.

• Agree
Reactions: csteve

csteve

Feb 11, 2011
The coaches are the highest on Gomez and he should be the 133 pounder. I would like to see everyone move up but I don’t think that will happen with Carr coming in. I see Carr RS and Storr, Degen and Straw keeping their spots. Wouldn’t surprise me a non-starter transfers.
...or a starter transfers!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron