Wesley Johnson winning Big East POY

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Honestly I don't like that pick. I would have taken Harangody, Reynolds, or the kid from SFU whose name escapes me. I think it is DOminique Jones or James. I thought all were better this year but what do I know.

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
He was damn good this year... really seemed to be the piece Syracuse needed to rise to the top of the NCAA. Shame he couldn't have stayed here and been the same piece...

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
makes me physically ill. I am serious.

bridge.jpg

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Honestly I don't like that pick. I would have taken Harangody, Reynolds, or the kid from SFU whose name escapes me. I think it is DOminique Jones or James. I thought all were better this year but what do I know.

It sure wouldn't be Harangody; the Irish were better when he was out with the knee injury. In fact, so much so that Mike Brey has taken Harangody out of the starting lineup, even though he's now healthy, so as to not disrupt the Irish offense.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
It sure wouldn't be Harangody; the Irish were better when he was out with the knee injury. In fact, so much so that Mike Brey has taken Harangody out of the starting lineup, even though he's now healthy, so as to not disrupt the Irish offense.

The guy is averaging very very close to a double double and shooting almost 50%. They were 4-3 without him and scored less points/game without him. I would hardly say that is evidence to prove they are better without him. I will give them credit, they had big wins against Gtown (No Austin Freeman) and Pitt without him but they also lost to St. Johns and Seton Hall without him. I'm not saying they didn't play a little better at times but I find it hard to believe they are better without him.

Last edited:

Cyclones01

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 23, 2008
Urbandale

well, if Brackins leaves I hope the same will happen to us :wideeyed: