Well, ranking the conference got harder or not?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Trust me.... if both Ohio State and OU both win out the rest of the way, including their conference championship game, and let's say there's only one playoff spot up for grabs.... Ohio State will get in over OU.

We've been down this road before. B1G automatically gets favoritism over the Big 12. OU's loss to ISU will be worse than OSU's loss to OU, so they'll use that excuse.... trust me. You can't make this stuff up, but that's what they'll try to say is the difference.... instead of well.... you know..... head to head.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Calling it right now...

Alabama
Clemson
Penn State
Georgia

They will somehow finagle the rankings so...

Alabama v. Penn State
Clemson v. Georgia

...to avoid any rematches and save Episode III for the championship game.

TCU or Oklahoma will somehow come up "short" in the committee's eyes and so with the Pac-12 champion, likely UW or Wazzu. Mike Leach will blow a gasket.

Accuse the whole committee of having "fat little girlfriends."

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Ertz was not running the ball. That was why he finally took himself out of the Texas game, he was hurting too much to continue. Delton went in and ran the ball all over the place. But Alex doesn't throw the skin all that well. We'll see how he does v. TCU's defense.
That makes sense. I thought you were talking just about their running talents in general.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron