Well, it's finally over

cydnote

Oct 24, 2023
To the person who created the title to this thread:

View attachment 127288
Thanks! I don't post often and I like to keep things light-hearted. Who would have guessed I would get 44 positive reactions to the OP? Is that a CF record? Unfortunately I think the CC hype may last longer than this thread, but we can hope :D

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Oooh. Hwy 22 runs through Muscatine (better known as Hasselville). It will probably be renamed Caitlin Drive.
I think the only thing they're going to do is stop referring to the edge of the embankment past the paving as shoulders - and start calling them chicken wings.

As is, "The cops had him pulled over onto the chicken wing."

• Haha
Reactions: throwittoblythe

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
One would think it was over, but I was listening to The Bob and Tom show this morning and Chic McGee had a sport story about the rally (?) in Carver last night to honor CC and the runner-up team. A f’n nationally syndicated show had to bring up such stupid crap. Unbelievable.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
One would think it was over, but I was listening to The Bob and Tom show this morning and Chic McGee had a sport story about the rally (?) in Carver last night to honor CC and the runner-up team. A f’n nationally syndicated show had to bring up such stupid crap. Unbelievable.
You could tell what they were talking about over the laughter?

Reactions: MeanDean

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Rule #1…. don’t listen to Bob and Tom.

Reactions: Kinch

wgleason

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines
I actually enjoy watching Kittle in a 49ers uniform. Might be Brock bias on my part.

Maybe my stance on Caitlin will change when she's in a different uniform, but I'm not sure.
The ONLY iniform I would ever cheer for her in would USA Olympic uniform. Merica!