We Aren't a Lock for the Tourney Yet

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Our RPI will go up in our next 2 games even if we lose. The Baylor game will be close to pickem, so there won`t be much impact there.

I think you're wrong, but here's hoping we don't have to find out.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I'm on the side if we lose 4 straight we are 50-50. Win just one more and we are a lock.

I AGREE if we beat baylor we are in the tournament regardless of what we do in KCity...BUT....

If we Lose to dee baylur bars then we had better shagA** and win 2 games in Kansas City...

I'm looking forward to meeting thee McDermutt Bluejays in the NCAA tournament 1st round game......

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
$50, the odds of us winning 4 out of 6 are roughly 50 to 1, so I assume you're comfortable giving me those odds.

Lets make it official with a bet. You name the amount you are comfortable with.

Bump...
Since Texas now has no chance, should I be hedging the $2500 I'll have to gain Missou game? :spinny: I agree, we're going to win by 10+, so add me to the list of folks that jinxed us is we lose on Friday.

PS, this was one of the dumbest threads we've had on CF in sometime. ISU has been one of the better B12 teams since the Kansas game and there was no chance that they were going to lose 4 in a row. Will someone with more time than me go ahead and update the records of all of the teams that we were worried about jumping us?