WBB: Season tip-off at noon today at Hilton on ESPN+

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
Freshmen playing like typical freshmen. But I can see the potential. Just working out their jitters. Ryan will be a good PG.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Yep. I thought it could have just been our usage or some Roku issue. It's not bad, but it's been noticeable.

Also audio related: the commercials about blow my eardrums out compared to the game!

I think there was a major internet outage across the country that is causing issues. I've experienced the same spotty audio and buffering, but seems to have straightened itself out.

Ryan looks good at PG. She understands:

1. Get the ball to Joens
2. How to throw an entry pass

Really sluggish 1st half. Some players going full speed, others not as much.

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
All the new kids have similar build and hair. Going to need to learn the jersey numbers. Or, maybe one could wear a bun and not the ubiquitous long ponytail. ;)
I was thinking the same thing. Lots of blonde pony tails bouncing.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Feuerbach is a good athlete out there. She might make a few mistakes, but she plays full speed, and we saw a little flash of the skills on her crossover (little fumble) and pass to Scott. Ryan is going to be a great PG.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclad and Cyched

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
After watching a lot of men's BB, I can see something that you rarely see in the men's game: it looks like ISU can just about switch 1 to 5. I saw Kristin Scott on their point guard. Just a lot of comparable size and athleticism that can be useful in defense.

The freshmen class looks terrific and you can tell they've played at a high AAU level.

The game has been sloppy and choppy but given the circumstances, completely understandble.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Feuerbach is a good athlete out there. She might make a few mistakes, but she plays full speed, and we saw a little flash of the skills on her crossover (little fumble) and pass to Scott. Ryan is going to be a great PG.

Obviously it's one game, but been impressed with the freshmen so far. Playing hard and not making many mistakes beyond anything you'd expect from a FR

CoachKM

Sep 19, 2008
West Des Moines
So I signed up for the Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu bundle around 11 AM....Have signed into Disney on my computer and on my TV....same with Hulu all good...I can sign into ESPN but when I click on the Womens game it takes me to a sign up page...restarted my computer and still can not log in to the stream of the game..

Any ideas????

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
So I signed up for the Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu bundle around 11 AM....Have signed into Disney on my computer and on my TV....same with Hulu all good...I can sign into ESPN but when I click on the Womens game it takes me to a sign up page...restarted my computer and still can not log in to the stream of the game..

Any ideas????
Have you tried to play the stream on both the tv and the computer?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Wondering if this audio stuttering is a Hilton issue. Not like we haven't seen this with Cy.TV and all. At least the HD video has been consistent, something it was not for me with CY.TV.