Where: Hilton Coliseum- Ames, Iowa
When: Wednesday, Jan. 13 at 6:30 PM
Projected Starting Lineup: Kristin Scott, Ashley Joens, Kylie Feuerbach, Emily Ryan, Lexi Donarski
Radio: Cyclone Radio Network/Learfield
Talent: Noah Wolf, Brett Cooper
TV: Big 12 Now on ESPN+
Talent: Brent Blum, Molly Parrott
Iowa State returns to Hilton Coliseum to take on Oklahoma State on Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. on Big 12 Now on ESPN+. Iowa State has won four-straight against the Cowgirls. OSU enters Wednesday's contest with a 5-0 record in Big 12 play.
- Junior Ashley Joens is fourth in the nation in scoring, averaging 23.9 points a game. Joens was most recently named to the Wooden Award Midseason Top 25, which honors the nation's top player.
- Iowa State leads the Big 12 in scoring offense in conference games. The Cyclones have scored 85 points a game through four games in league play. ISU has scored over 90 points in games against Kansas State, TCU and Texas Tech. ISU is also averaging 12.0 3-pointers in league play.
- Emily Ryan is first in the Big 12 and ninth in the nation in assists per game with 6.5 per contest. She has 71 dimes on the year, which ranks third nationally. She is just 14 assists away from entering the top-5 for single-season assists by a freshman.
- Iowa State women's basketball is ranked 30th in the NET rankings. The Big 12 was the only autonomy league to have all teams in the top 126. Baylor (3), Texas (26) and Iowa State (30) are all ranked in the top 35.
- Iowa State's freshmen class of Lexi Donarski, Kylie Feuerbach, Emily Ryan and Aubrey Joens have made an immediate impact on the Cyclones this season.
- Iowa State freshmen have claimed three of the Big 12's first seven Freshman of the week honors, with Donarski grabbing two and Ryan grabbing another honor.
- Iowa State leads all power-5 schools with 33 freshman starts.
- Iowa State also ranks second among power 5 schools with 964 minutes by true freshmen, just behind North Carolina.
- The Cyclone freshmen have also totaled 42 percent of Iowa State's scoring on the year, tallying 360 of Iowa State's 860.
- Iowa State and California are the only two schools to start three freshmen this season.
- The Cyclones set a new school record for 3-pointers in a game with 19 at Texas Tech on Jan. 11. The Cyclones shot a blistering 19-of-40 beyond-the-arc, to take down the record.
- A total of nine different Cyclones combined for 19 from long range. Morgan Kane set the record with her first 3-pointer on the year with just a few minutes to go in Lubbock.
- Donarski hit seven of ISU's treys, going 7-of-9 for a career high from deep.