Way to go hoks!

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
You all are smoking weed. And don’t get excited about the B1G getting knocked out in the first week of November. If there was ever going to be the first two loss team to make the playoff, it will be tOSU or PedoState.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
great win by Iowa, I thought they would give OSU a game because honestly,OSUs offense is not very good if the other team tackles. No way did I see them blowing them out. Kind of an indictment of the Big 10 in general. Look for WI to jump to #4 after beating a hapless IN team.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Always nice to see Ohio St lose, the media spin will be hyping Wisconsin now. Of course with ND looking good, they might be content to have the Irish and two SEC teams.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I agree, it is really unlikely. But when Ohio State blows out an undefeated Wisconsin in Big Ten title game, then what?

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
Wouldn't say that yet. While Wisky has played a schedule that NAIA schools are envious of, they're still undefeated. They finish at 13-0 and the playoff committee will find a spot for them.

Agreed, I'm actually all for any undefeated power 5 teams getting in over any 1 loss team. Just the way it should be. If you play in a major power 5 conference and manage to go undefeated, you deserve a spot, no matter how "soft" that schedule is... it's still major college football. Don't like it, don't lose a game.

That being said, I don't think Wisconsin goes undefeated either. Today's big winner was probably the big 12 though as this does open the way for a 1 loss Oklahoma team into the playoffs as we can stop hearing how OSU deserves to be in ahead of them.