VOTE- Big XII Rank 'Em

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
Did you watch Baylor dismantle us last year? And now RG3 has even more experience?

I must have lost the coin flip on who you respond to because three other people picked ISU ahead of Baylor as well.

But since you asked, I will explain. Yes, I saw Baylor beat ISU last year. But I think it had more to do with ISU's players' state of mind than Baylor's as to why ISU lost that game the way it did.

ISU lost a heartbreaker to KU the week before. It was a game ISU players knew they should have won, but didn't. Couple that with an extremely long road trip after this heartbreaking loss.

That's a tough hurdle to clear for a young players whose confidence had to be shaken.

Cyhart

Aug 15, 2009
Des Moines
Yeah, and check out Baylor's schedule. They go on the road to Norman the week before they play us, then they play OSU the week after. Talk about a sandwich game if ive ever seen one. And we play them in Ames on homecoming. You gotta like our chances.

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
Yeah, and check out Baylor's schedule. They go on the road to Norman the week before they play us, then they play OSU the week after. Talk about a sandwich game if ive ever seen one. And we play them in Ames on homecoming. You gotta like our chances.
Very good perspective, that can be hell on a team that's suffering.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I love the free flow of koolaid in here. I love ISU, but I have seen so much horrible football over the past 30 years that I am not counting anything as a win until I see that this years team is better than last years.

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
I love the free flow of koolaid in here. I love ISU, but I have seen so much horrible football over the past 30 years that I am not counting anything as a win until I see that this years team is better than last years.

I don't see anyone guaranteeing a win, rather, I see logical arguments why this year won't be like last year.

Reactions: cyhiphopp

wpicmin

Apr 3, 2009
1. Texas
2. Oklahoma
3. Oklahoma State
4. Texas Tech
5. Kansas
6. Nebraska
7. Missouri
8. Iowa State
9. Colorado
10. Baylor
11. Texas A&M
12. Kansas State

Whin4Cy

Mar 7, 2008
Iowa
1. Oklahoma
2. Oklahoma St
3. Texas
4. Kansas
5. Nebraska
6. Texas Tech
7. Missouri
8. Iowa State
9. Baylor
10. Colorado
11. Texas A&M
12. Kansas St

ISUMike

May 1, 2009
1.Texas
2. Oklahoma
3. Oklahoma St.
4. Nebraska
5. Kansas
6. Texas Tech
7. Baylor
8. Iowa St.
9. Missouri
10. Colorado
11. Texas A & M
12. Kansas St.
:smile:

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"
--Oddball
Kelly's Heroes