**** Vitale

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Does the bad voting mean anything? I think it's hilarious, but I doubt he's going to lose any rights..right?

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
Voter Rating:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Good:
good.gif
good_bg.gif
Bad:
bad.gif
bad_bg.gif
Lead Good Voter:**** Vitale
Lead Bad Voter:Ron Morris

Ron Morris must have voted himself as "Good".

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
Does the bad voting mean anything? I think it's hilarious, but I doubt he's going to lose any rights..right?
Probably not but if he continues to dominate in that award then maybe sometime down the road he will lose his vote.

ISUCyclone06

Oct 31, 2010
Greensboro, NC
All the way from 8th to unbanked....nice. BTW you can tweet at people pro Iowa State without being a ******. Like throw a couple stats that prove your point and say don't sleep on the Cyclones. That's what twitter is for you can get your voice out to people that normally wouldn't hear your voice.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Best part about Vitale's bracket is other than ISU he is completely in line with the rest of the rankings. He isn't crazy and all over the place, he is specifically noting that ISU is much better than our current ranking.

I hope he is right.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
I'm sure it means nothing. It's a Pollstalker poll, not anything actually affiliated with the AP poll. He probably doesn't even know it exists.

Also, the worst thing about voting in the AP Poll would be fans of any team that feels shafted emailing/twitterering at you every week.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
And it looks like Ron Morris might rank teams based solely on the NBA talent on that team. Seems to match up pretty well with his top 10 especially. Really poor.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Well, if you have the most NBA talent, you should be the best. Should is the key word though.

Which is where good coaching comes in. Just because you have 5 amazing moving parts doesn't mean when they function as one it'll be as good. A good coach will ensure they do and a bad coach will make them underachieve (i.e. UNLV).

If someone actually votes that way mainly, then that means they don't know the game very well and shouldn't even be voting in the first place.

BTW up to 243 bad votes, LOL

Last edited:

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Well, if you have the most NBA talent, you should be the best. Should is the key word though.

NBA talent correlates to college bball talent 99% of the time, but college basketball talent translates to the NBA much, much less.

If you are voting in a CBB poll, you should be judging on CBB talent.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Ron Morris is setting us up to look even better when we beat his #2 and #5 twice in conference play. [Okie St and KU]

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
NBA talent correlates to college bball talent 99% of the time, but college basketball talent translates to the NBA much, much less.

If you are voting in a CBB poll, you should be judging on CBB talent.

I guess I should have added a :jimlad: or a :wink:

The guy sounds like an idiot, just trying to have fun.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron