Vegas Invasion of Cyclones!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I am a season ticket holder for the last 15 years and have been to multiple NFL stadiums.

Holy **** at this post.

The stadium is absolutely gorgeous and it has a ton of options for food and drink from many restaurants from Las Vegas. You will not find as many options anywhere else at that level.

The seats are comfortable individual padded seats and the video screens are incredible.

Bathrooms are everywhere and not a line. LOL at comparing that to JT. There are people cleaning in there constantly and it is clean and modern.

Very impressive and the best stadium of have ever been to.
What section were you in? My section wasn't padded.
Agree to disagree on bathrooms. Maybe the one by us was just a disaster.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

I would have said ISU 70% and UNLV 30%. The guy in the post to which I'm replying is a Vegas "chamber of commerce" type guy. He says 80%/20%. Surely Pollard has seen this. Thanks for posting it. I was wondering what a more objective, non-ISU source would give as an estimate.

Crowd noise wsa 90%/10%. The biggest cheer from UNLV came when they finally got a first down!

@ChrisMWilliams @brentblum

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
My QR code on seat geek app wasn’t working so they sent me to box office and at first thought i was going to be in for an ordeal as they deflected the issue to a seat geek problem and i needed to call their 1-800 number. Thankfully the lady i was speaking with was able to just print off my tickets which was much appreciated on my end. Sounded like people around me were having similar issues but did not seem to be having the customer service success i did. Some Karen (ISU fan) next to me was screaming at some poor college aged UNLV ticket worker girl.

Reactions: NWICY

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
My QR code on seat geek app wasn’t working so they sent me to box office and at first thought i was going to be in for an ordeal as they deflected the issue to a seat geek problem and i needed to call their 1-800 number. Thankfully the lady i was speaking with was able to just print off my tickets which was much appreciated on my end. Sounded like people around me were having similar issues but did not seem to be having the customer service success i did. Some Karen (ISU fan) next to me was screaming at some poor college aged UNLV ticket worker girl.

There were some Karens just ripping into a security guard because their bag was bigger than 4.5" or whatever. One of them was a Burberry clutch or whatever and I couldn't help but laugh

• Haha
Reactions: everyyard

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
There were some Karens just ripping into a security guard because their bag was bigger than 4.5" or whatever. One of them was a Burberry clutch or whatever and I couldn't help but laugh
I saw a lot of people walking back to bag check with their large purses or backpacks or whatever. Makes me wonder if these people have ever attended a sporting event outside Iowa before? I recognize JTS has a pretty lax bag policy but sheesh

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I only watched the game on television, but I could hear the ISU crowd loud and clear whenever UNLV had the ball. Great work by such a great fanbase!

Yep, I said in the game thread that the crowd came across AWESOME on the radio.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
And now for the most depressing part of the trip - sitting in a crowded airport with a mask on waiting for a 3 hr flight home. ☹
So for those that went to the game were you required to show proof of vaccination or negative test?

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
The showing of the isu fans was impressive. I almost felt bad for unlv but then remembered our heart break last week. It seemed to have more Iowa state fans but I’m guessing the unlv fans were more intrigued by isu then unlv

Reactions: cstrunk

Help Support Us

Become a patron