Misc: USA vs. Panama hosted in Kansas City

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
i think Beesler comes back for the next round. Perhaps Brek Shea. Maybe Joran Morris for Wondo?

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I had a lot of fun at the game. We played pretty poorly at times but the atmosphere was great. Definitely worth the trip even though we didn't get the win. I was happy to see Bradley and Duece play.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
Aaron Johansson and Dempsey looked like they might have some chemistry. I would start them together next match. Maybe Diskarud/Zusi goes out wide for Morales and Yedlin goes back. Timmy Chandler goes away. Far Away. Far Far Away.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
He looked well off in terms of fitness, looks like he's been hitting the weight room too much.
He's impressively bottom heavy, maybe lay off the squats for awhile, and not to be rude but he looks like an uglier Vincent Kompany.

ISUboi12

Apr 12, 2006
dsm
The game atmosphere was really fun. Wish Des Moines could drum up some investors and create a pro soccer team.

Drank about 3 ten dollar beers and couldn't even feel a buzz. Found out that Kansas has a law that the alcohol content in beer can't be higher than 3.2%. LOL @ Kansas and my wallet.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
The game atmosphere was really fun. Wish Des Moines could drum up some investors and create a pro soccer team.

Drank about 3 ten dollar beers and couldn't even feel a buzz. Found out that Kansas has a law that the alcohol content in beer can't be higher than 3.2%. LOL @ Kansas and my wallet.

liquor stores and restaurants have regular beer. Sporting Events and Grocery Stores have 3.2. Also, the difference between 3.2 beer and 5.0 beer is one beer per six pack. Doesn't make that big of a difference. But ya, as someone that works in the liquor industry in Kansas, they have dumb liquor laws that go way past 3.2 beer at sporting events.

Help Support Us

Become a patron