• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Yep I am struggling on Chrome as well. I never had issues until just lately.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
About the last week or so with me.

CW did announce they are updating the site in two weeks about a week ago, so maybe it has something to do with that. Or maybe the update is just trying to prevent mad cow disease from hitting this site.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I can't believe I am going to say this and I will only say it because know one can trace it back to who I really am but CF is running better in IE right now instead of Chrome.

I must go flush my eyes now.
I concur. Not a lot better but a little better.

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
The site keeps freezing up on me in Chrome, or the Shockwave plug-in keeps crashing. I switched over going to CF using Explorer......and that seems to work, even though it is a pain to do since I use Explorer for nothing else. Hopefully, the IT people for CF can figure this out.

ThatllDoCy

Sep 20, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
www.katchllc.com
I can't get on cyclonefanatic with Chrome on my PC anymore. Automatically, I get a new window that tells me I have a security breach and then I have to force close it.

I just think it is people trying to sell me security software by creating security issues. So I just get on from my Mac.