UNI vs Wichita St

Gtown25

Oct 12, 2011
Grinnell, IA
UNI vs Wichita State play at 1 o'clock on Fox Sports Midwest or Comcast Sportsnet Chicago. Would be awesome if UNI gets the W on the road. would definitely drop Wichita from top ten and help our RPI even more.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
I would bet on a blowout, WSU rarely ever loses at home, its like a smaller version of Hilton...

83Clone

Apr 27, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Not a hater, but I don't see UNI pulling this upset off. Nor do I expect a rented mule type beating. Wichita wins by 13

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
UNI looked really good in their last outing against Bradley, albeit at the McLeod Center. I've seen a few of their games and this was by far the best. Good ball movement and shot selection. Aggressive defense leading to turnovers and fast break points. If they carry that forward, they should have a chance. Wichita State doesn't look as good this year. Go Panthers.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
UNI is playing really well, their only losses the last 4 weeks were to us and Virginia. They played lots of games early on the road and their record shows it. Theywould have a chance beat WSU if it was at home but Wichita is very tough at home. UNI is much better than ppl around here think. They'll finish in the top 3 in their conference.

Tengel7

Dec 3, 2013
Cedar Falls
Uni has been hot in their last 2 games. After taking a beating to Virginia they have been shooting significantly better. I see this game being very close.. Uni wins it by 3.

UNIPantherFan

Dec 4, 2013
Ames, IA
Always a tough place to win. History suggests this one comes down to the final minute or Wichita State wins by 20+. Considering UNI hasn't won a true road game this year, I expect a blowout. If it was in Cedar Falls, I would like our chances.

BTW, congrats on the 13-0 start. Keep it going!

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Always a tough place to win. History suggests this one comes down to the final minute or Wichita State wins by 20+. Considering UNI hasn't won a true road game this year, I expect a blowout. If it was in Cedar Falls, I would like our chances.

BTW, congrats on the 13-0 start. Keep it going!

Good luck today vs. the Shockers.