UNI @ Drake

hiwhatis

Mar 25, 2006
Ames, IA
yeah, like the tv announcer said last weekend, that win at UNI looks better every day. they look pretty good right now and are tied for first in the Valley.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
i beg to differ, i'm pretty sure our worst two losses were to Hawaii and SDSU with our performance at Carver being one of our worst games played.

Hawaii is the worst loss, SDSU is the third worst.

I don't think we held a double digit lead late in the second half against SDSU.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
That Drake loss at Hilton looks more and more pathetic with every loss. Yeah.. SDSU might be the worst. But Drake we had a double digit lead most of the game.

In all honesty... Take away Hawaii, SDSU, and Drake losses and we actually look like a decent team...

Nice elbow by Josh Young... He's getting absolutely harrassed out there.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Hawaii is the worst loss, SDSU is the third worst.

I don't think we held a double digit lead late in the second half against SDSU.

Maybe in terms of the gametime collapse you're correct. In simple terms of the game being in the W column, SDSU is the worst, then Drake, then @ Hawaii (at least it was a road game).

But hopefully those games will matter even less after today!

arganbright2

Aug 6, 2006
Is it me or is that Craig Stanley dude for Drake really quick with the rock??? PS UNI looks like an NCAA team right now.

83Clone

Apr 27, 2006
Ankeny, IA
This reminds me a lot of the old Tom Davis games against Duke in the NCAA tournament.

Getting their arse handed to them by 25 in the first half but still playing the same defense. How about trying some straight man?

Clone_12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Watch Phelps...at no point does he ever change facial expressions...ever.